Topic: First ETERNUM CONTEST, with a lot of prizes!!!

Hello everybody!We've organized a special CONTEST to find ETERNUM best players. If you think you can be one of them, and want to win these fantastic prizes... what are you waiting for? PARTICIPATE!!! ETERNUM is retro, is addictive and is totally FREE.

The contest will feature great prizes thanks to sponsorship from companies such as: Game, Emere, Mata Marcianos, Camiseta Total, Kaleido Games, Retromaniac Magazine and the fantastic inide games portal: IndieGameStand.

Posted by on 2015-08-14 10:58:01

@Radin:

thanks for the heads-up!

Posted by on 2015-08-25 19:37:18

@Radin:

I downloaded Eternum, this game has bug. On 1st boss stage we can not go up side after few steps.!! Pls fix that bug.

Posted by on 2015-08-31 06:39:15

Hi Shahbaz! there is no bug in that Eternum stage :O

The objective of this levels is to climb up (only up)  and reach the final boss (it's on the top of the tower).

Try it please!, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted by on 2015-09-07 04:32:05

@Radin:

Ok Thanks. I'll give it try again...

Posted by on 2015-09-07 07:45:31

Anyone who hasn't checked this game out yet, give it a try it'd excellent!!
Posted by on 2015-09-13 15:22:13

@Radin: great game, well done radin! I have one little problem. It only recognizes one of my controllers (Saitek P-880), and for that controller it does not support use of the d-pad, only analog joystick which causes many undeserved deaths when it bounces back to center itself. Is there any way to reconfigure the controls? Or is there a way to make it accept a different controller? (I prefer Saitek P-220 which does not have analog sticks)
Posted by on 2015-09-13 15:42:09

@Radin: great game, well done radin! I have one little problem. It only recognizes one of my controllers (Saitek P-880), and for that controller it does not support use of the d-pad, only analog joystick which causes many undeserved deaths when it bounces back to center itself. Is there any way to reconfigure the controls? Or is there a way to make it accept a different controller? (I prefer Saitek P-220 which does not have analog sticks)
Posted by on 2015-09-14 08:28:58

@S.BAZ:

Hi! If you press the "ESC" key during the game, you enter in a menu where you can configure a lot of aspects of the game, including the controls. Try to redefine the controls and when the program asks you for one of the directions, push that direction in your d-pad.

If it doesn't works... you can use JoyToKey software (very useful): http://joytokey.net/

Thank you very much!!!

Posted by on 2015-09-17 22:43:47

@Radin:

which one Screen recorder is best for changing the size from high to low?? I have not much memory this time in my laptop.

Posted by on 2015-09-19 23:12:59

I don't really know wich one is the best for this, but if yo want you can run Eternum windowed and in a lower resolution... and you can change -or turn off- the scanline effects (if you read the readme.txt archive into the Eternum folder or you press the "esc" key you will learn how to make it).

If you use (for example) a windowed 512x512 resolution, you will save a lot of memory.

If you want to participate in Eternum Contest you can also record your screen with you mobile or a cam recorder... and then send it to youtube... no problem!

Cheers

Posted by on 2015-09-25 17:34:04