Topic: Hello, all scorers!

I've been on here for a few months, but I want to actually introduce myself over here to show my personality. I go by "Conversus W. Vans" [pronounced as Konver-Soos :P] on the Internet, but you could also call me Paul for short.

I am 20 years old, go to school at Spartanburg Community in SC (majoring in computer science), like classic cartoons, anime, technology and I have a passion for arcade-style video games. I always enjoy scoring high in them and love increasing my skills. Sadly, there aren't that many arcades around anymore.

A couple of arcade games I've been pretty decent at are the first two House of the Dead games and Harley-Davidson L.A. Riders. Most of these games aren't in my arcades anymore, and I have to travel about 2 and a half hours to play them. But IMO, it's worth it for me.

I just wanted to show off my personality a little. Cheers!

- Paul

Posted by on 2017-03-09 07:42:12

@ConversusVans96: Glad to meet you, Paul!!
Posted by on 2017-03-09 11:23:14

Greetings!

Posted by on 2017-03-10 21:59:30

Welcome Paul smiley

Posted by on 2017-03-18 13:02:46

@ConversusVans96:

Hello Paul!  Keep on gaming and please vote for my Green Beret (Arcade emulated / M.A.M.E.) score!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice life and please vote for my Green Beret score...need 2 more votes...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink

Posted by on 2017-04-16 16:46:55