Topic: Hello from Sean Stewart - Las Vegas Area

Hello.  My name is Sean Stewart.  I look forward getting to know all of you here.  This site is wonderful!  I am a member of the Flipperspiel Underground Arcade Club in Las Vegas.  We have the machines set on free play.  There are around 20 pinball machines and 10 retro arcade games there.  There is also a Killer Queen  machine.  I hope if you are in Las Vegas you will look us up.  www.vegaspinball.com I sell insurance for a living.  It makes it easy to use my business card in my pictures to verify my scores.  I love both older video games and pinball.  I started collecting older video games in 2002.  Soime of you have commented how nice my atari games look.  Thank you!  I have an original Vectrex store display with all of the boxed games.  I will mainly be posting 16 bit games and before...and, of course, pinball.  I am going to try to figure out a cheap way to start doing video for my games to help everyone vote for my scores.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you!!! 

Posted by on 2016-12-17 12:38:23

@SeanStewart:

I am a member of the Flipperspiel Underground Arcade Club in Las Vegas. 

Looks like a nice little place!

Soime of you have commented how nice my atari games look. 

I *had* noticed that myself :) I keep my gaming stuff in good condition too.

I have an original Vectrex store display with all of the boxed games. 

Awesome!  I love vector games and the Vectrex, as I founded the Vector gaming forums.

Welcome aboard!

Posted by on 2016-12-17 13:05:20

@DarrylB:

Thank you Darryl B.  Sometime I will check out the Vector Gaming Forum.  My carreer keeps me very busy.  Thank you for the reply.....

Posted by on 2016-12-17 13:31:06

@SeanStewart:

career....typing error....

Posted by on 2016-12-17 13:32:04

@SeanStewart: You know I showed you around this site, right?
Posted by on 2016-12-25 17:36:56

@ichigokurosaki1991:

yes, I have stated that before.  Thank you.  Hope you had a good Christmas. 

Posted by on 2016-12-26 11:40:00

@ichigokurosaki1991:

yes, I have stated that before.  Thank you.  Hope you had a good Christmas. 

Posted by on 2016-12-26 11:40:01

@SeanStewart: Same to you, sir!!
Posted by on 2016-12-26 11:46:42

Nice to meet you Sean smiley

Posted by on 2017-01-06 22:50:17

@SeanStewart:

I also wanted to add that I was the runner up last year for the Nevada state pinball championship.  This year I have qualified third.  The top two are from other states, but played in Nevada tournaments and qualified for the top two spots.  They are both top twenty in the world.  Here is to a wonderful 2017 for everyone!

Posted by on 2017-01-14 19:26:57

@SeanStewart:

hi, welcome again  :)

for video: 

1)  you can use a cheap webcam or expensive webcam.  they're easy to use and even if it doesn't have very good picture quality it's good enough to show yourself playing the game.

2)  if you have some kind of smartphone-type device, set it up on a chair or tripod or something and, hit record!

might sound obvious but those are my main two suggestions because they are very easy for me to do and it works for me!   ;)

Posted by on 2017-02-21 19:24:37