Here's the truth, I cheated on the following games, but got it resolved by videos:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game for NES (Both Original & Emulated)
- Gyruss for NES (Both Original & Emulated)
- Aero FIghters for SNES Emulated because I used unlimited bombs Game Genie code.
- Thunder Spirits for SNES Emulated 'cause I forgot to show the setting and turned on Auto Fire on options settings
- Shock Troopers for Neo-Geo Emulated 'cause I only used continues.
I cheated on following games and provided sufficient evidence by video, but hasn't got it submitted yet
- Blood Bros. for MAME because I changed the live settings to 4 and forgot to show the settings
- Alligator Hunt (Unprotected) for MAME because I never knew Gaelco games don't add a continue at the end and YES, I used continues.
Here are the submissions that I forgot to show console with, but resolved with videos with sufficient evident:
- 720 Degrees for NES (Reasons why I did: Used 4 continues and forgot to show console.)
- RoadBlasters for NES (I forgot to show console.)
- Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth for N64 Emulated
Here are the submissions that I forgot to show console with, but been working on it lately:
- RollerGames for NES
- Rad Racer for NES
- Platoon for NES (Authentic and Emulated)
- Cobra Command for NES
- Virtua Fighter II for Genesis
- Tobal No. 1 for Playstation
- Dynasty Warriors for Playstation
- Tekken 3 for PlayStation
- Bully for Playstation 2
- Top Gear tracks for SNES
Here are the submissions that I didn't cheat, but forgot to upload a video if reached 1st Place:
- Rad Racer for NES
- Arkanoid for NES
- Tag Team Wrestling for NES
- Galaxian for NES
- Top Gun for NES
My fellow gamers of HighScore. My time has come to undone my personal wrongs, Even though I've been working on providing sufficient evidence on Youtube for later use last month. In the past, I didn't have a tripod for my smartphone, 'cause I thought I would be expansive, but last year, I got it from Amazon.com. It's from Kodak!! The only arcade machine I used continues is Smash T.V. and I do NEVER cheat on Pinball machines and when on 5 Ball mode, I took an additional snapshot of "Ball 5" to prove that I actually played 5 Balls of Pinball. I also provided a video of my Arcade Machine Gameplay of Smash T.V. with my tripod. I wanna carry my tripod to any RetroCades to record videos of my gameplay as more credible evidence ever!! I'm SO God-Awfully sorry that I've been foolish by not or forgotten to follow the rules. May you all forgive me for all the stupidity I commited here?? If so, who is with me, fellow gamers?? In case I meet you in person, we would like to hang out and have a friendly showdown at any arcade near you!! I'm a travelling gamer and pinballer seeking to play arcades games and pinball, not only that, I'm a retro game hunter, so I go around buying very rare consoles and games to add in my collection. I will be a wise gamer by following the guideline and now that I have a tripod and smartphone, I can record any arcade near me!! I also bought a PocketJuice and a Micro-USB connector to charge my phone in case my battery runs out. I'm just like Jimmy Hopkins from Bully who done Graffiti at the Town Hall, Little Bunny Foo Foo from Wee Sing and the Big Rock Candy Mountains, & Jack Skelleton from The Nightmare Before Christmas who steals Christmas. Also, I was like The Grinch from How The Grinch Stole Christmas stealing Christmas like Jack Skelleton did. It's time for me to wisen up and will get back into gaming soon here!! Stay tuned if you see my correcting submissions and then vote'em legit for me, please!!
P.S. There's no absolutely way I cheated on every Pinball Machine I played at every Pinball Museum/Parlor/Bar/Convention. The glass is all the way closed. No way I would cheat on Sega CD nor even 32X Games. Nor even racing games as well.
Are you all with me, everyone?? 'Cause It's not the time for you to banish me from this site, 'cause corrections are coming soon!!