Topic: I have a confession to make, my fellow gamers.

Here's the truth, I cheated on the following games, but got it resolved by videos:

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game for NES (Both Original & Emulated)
  • Gyruss for NES (Both Original & Emulated)
  • Aero FIghters for SNES Emulated because I used unlimited bombs Game Genie code.
  • Thunder Spirits for SNES Emulated 'cause I forgot to show the setting and turned on Auto Fire on options settings
  • Shock Troopers for Neo-Geo Emulated 'cause I only used continues.

I cheated on following games and provided sufficient evidence by video, but hasn't got it submitted yet

• Blood Bros. for MAME because I changed the live settings to 4 and forgot to show the settings
  • Alligator Hunt (Unprotected) for MAME because I never knew Gaelco games don't add a continue at the end and YES, I used continues.

Here are the submissions that I forgot to show console with, but resolved with videos with sufficient evident:

• 720 Degrees for NES (Reasons why I did: Used 4 continues and forgot to show console.)
  • RoadBlasters for NES (I forgot to show console.)
  • Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth for N64 Emulated

Here are the submissions that I forgot to show console with, but been working on it lately:

• RollerGames for NES
  • Rad Racer for NES
  • Platoon for NES (Authentic and Emulated)
  • Cobra Command for NES
  • Virtua Fighter II for Genesis
  • Tobal No. 1 for Playstation
  • Dynasty Warriors for Playstation
  • Tekken 3 for PlayStation
  • Bully for Playstation 2
  • Top Gear tracks for SNES

Here are the submissions that I didn't cheat, but forgot to upload a video if reached 1st Place:

• Rad Racer for NES
  • Arkanoid for NES
  • Tag Team Wrestling for NES
  • Galaxian for NES
  • Top Gun for NES

My fellow gamers of HighScore.  My time has come to undone my personal wrongs, Even though I've been working on providing sufficient evidence on Youtube for later use last month.  In the past, I didn't have a tripod for my smartphone, 'cause I thought I would be expansive, but last year, I got it from Amazon.com.  It's from Kodak!!  The only arcade machine I used continues is Smash T.V. and I do NEVER cheat on Pinball machines and when on 5 Ball mode, I took an additional snapshot of "Ball 5" to prove that I actually played 5 Balls of Pinball.  I also provided a video of my Arcade Machine Gameplay of Smash T.V. with my tripod.  I wanna carry my tripod to any RetroCades to record videos of my gameplay as more credible evidence ever!!  I'm SO God-Awfully sorry that I've been foolish by not or forgotten to follow the rules.  May you all forgive me for all the stupidity I commited here??  If so, who is with me, fellow gamers??  In case I meet you in person, we would like to hang out and have a friendly showdown at any arcade near you!!  I'm a travelling gamer and pinballer seeking to play arcades games and pinball, not only that, I'm a retro game hunter, so I go around buying very rare consoles and games to add in my collection.  I will be a wise gamer by following the guideline and now that I have a tripod and smartphone, I can record any arcade near me!!  I also bought a PocketJuice and a Micro-USB connector to charge my phone in case my battery runs out.  I'm just like Jimmy Hopkins from Bully who done Graffiti at the Town Hall, Little Bunny Foo Foo from Wee Sing and the Big Rock Candy Mountains, & Jack Skelleton from The Nightmare Before Christmas who steals Christmas.  Also, I was like The Grinch from How The Grinch Stole Christmas stealing Christmas like Jack Skelleton did.  It's time for me to wisen up and will get back into gaming soon here!!  Stay tuned if you see my correcting submissions and then vote'em legit for me, please!!

P.S.  There's no absolutely way I cheated on every Pinball Machine I played at every Pinball Museum/Parlor/Bar/Convention.  The glass is all the way closed.  No way I would cheat on Sega CD nor even 32X Games.  Nor even racing games as well.

Are you all with me, everyone??  'Cause It's not the time for you to banish me from this site, 'cause corrections are coming soon!!

Posted by on 2018-01-14 18:13:49

I had no idea of any of your cheating.

I forgive you, because you were able to resolve many scores and prove you are a legit player.

Posted by on 2018-01-14 23:22:51

@MatthewFelix: May I forgive you as well!! You should do the same things as well.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 00:18:26

Wow. So you went though and took all the cheated scores down and resubmitted new legit ones? What made you decide to openly admit to the cheating? Im really curious about that. Must feel a lot better at least to come out and say that.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 07:28:44

@ichigokurosaki1991:

This topic is very interesting, Anthony. You are demonstrating your honesty here.

Posted by on 2018-01-15 08:59:11

@oyamafamily:

Unfortunately, the non-cheat scores posted by Ichigo and voted through don't fix the problem. For instance, his TMNT 2 NES score (http://highscore.com/game/?g=21586) passed through, but his cheated on score is still listed as the #1 score when viewed here (http://highscore.com/scoreboard/NESFamicom/22). Serious probably never coded for this scenario where a user posts a lower score than the user's previous higher score. His code never recalculates the ranking order of that games' high scores. Hopefully Serious will see this thread and can spend some time correcting things. 

As for the honesty here, don't be fooled. This is like a serial killer busted for 10 murders but the police suspect 100 more, but just can't prove it sad  That's a morbid analogy, but I'm sure most of you get it. These cheated scores of his date back to 2014 to present... 

Posted by on 2018-01-15 09:48:53

It's not honesty when you're busted and have no choice but to admit it.  That's just damage control (or a feeble attempt of it).

Posted by on 2018-01-15 09:58:11

add something more: "therefore Ichigo should have 0 points and should be somewhere else, it is suspected that he and another person vote No on users.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:00:33

the attitude of multiple personalities that Ichigo has on the site. this can affect. he is not a reliable player. For years he has cheated the players, he already apologized and was forgiven but he is not reliable.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:01:43

@KMP:

All?  Highly unlikely.  The ones he admitted to are probably just the tip of one iceberg (of the many cheating icebergs that probably exist).  There are some games in various categories where his scores seem awfully fishy (and he did not include those on the list).

I think what made him finally admit some of them is the fact that he was busted and he feared that others would catch on; it's nothing but an attempt at damage control for himself under the guise of honesty.

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:02:06

I cheated in the following games on emulators (Conventions: C = cart-fry, SM = slow-motion, S = save states):

• Beamrider by Activision (2600 - C,SM,S) - I wanted to know the scoring on Sectors 01 to 99, and what happens when the score reaches 999,999 and after the completion of Sector 99.
  • Blueprint (2600 - SM,S) - I wanted to know the maximum score before it rolls over to zero, and the password unlocked on the screen (TEALPEHN, an anagram of ELEPHANT)
  • Boom Bang (Crackpots variant) and Cosmic Commuter (2600 - S) - I wanted to know what happens when the score reaches 1 Million
  • Cosmic Ark (2600 - SM,S) - I and Steven Villman wanted to kill curiosities about the upper levels of this game.
  • Enduro (2600 - C,S) - I wanted to see the upper levels of this game, and know if it's possible to tie Todd Rogers score (118,000.0 miles).
  • Frostbite (2600 - SM,S) - I wanted to see the upper levels of this game and what happens when the score surpasses 999,990 points. It ROLLS over and the game continues as I looked at TwinGalaxies.
  • Laser Gates (2600 - SM,S) - I and Steven Willman wanted to know the number of levels (which is 4) and what happens after the 4th DETONATOR is destroyed successfully.
  • Pressure Cooker (2600 - SM,S) - I wanted to know what happens when the score reaches 1 Million, and the scoring on upper levels (Bonus Points per performance unit and per burger).
  • Venture (2600 - SM,S) - I and Steven Villman wanted to kill the curiosities involving upper levels and the scoring.
  • Ms. Pac-Man (5200 and 7800 - S) - I wanted to know if the intermission "Act 3 - Junior" appears after the completion of Level 21 (4th board of Maze 4 and 14th board of Random Fruit). For the other versions of Ms. Pac-Man (Gameboy Color, Master System, SNES etc.), I wanted to see the upper levels and intermissions.
  • Pac-Man (5200 - S) - I wanted to see the "Easy Key Rounds" (5th, 7th and all the subsequent key rounds), in which the ghosts flash immediately and continuously once a power pill is eaten. To do this, I started this game at a KEY level.
  • Galaga (7800 - S) - I wanted to know the maximum score and level number before it rolls over. To do this I chose Novice Skill. The score on Galaga rolls over after 9,999,990 and the level number rolls over after number 99.
  • Midnight Mutants (7800 - S) - I used the savegames provided by MORD, an Atari Age Member, to see how to kill Dr. Evil (Final Boss) and find the clues to finish this game. Mord provided these savegames at 7800 HSC Season 4 - http://atariage.com/forums/topic/189546-7800-hsc-season-4-game-14-midnight-mutants/
  • Planet Smashers (7800 - S) - I wanted to know the number of levels (number of bosses to defeat) and see if there is an ending.

These are the curiosities which I wanted to kill on videogames.

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:07:05

@oyamafamily:

I forgot to list Alpha Roid for MSX, in which I wanted to know what happens after the completion of Round 8. The game ends with the message YOU WIN!! and a 1-Million special bonus is awarded.

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:11:58

Cosmic Ark video to Steven Villman:

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:15:32

Laser Gates to Steven Villman:

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:16:59

Venture to Steven Villman kill the curiosities:

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:19:16

@DuggerVideoGames:

Geez, I had no idea it was a matter of getting caught then coming clean. I thought maybe he just came out and said it. 

It's defenatly one of those situations that will make people think, "are you sorry? or are you sorry you got caught"

This is why video proof is so important to me. And why I never just vote yes for the points, I have to see everything. And try and focus on things I have expeirence with.

Such a shame sad

@Ichigo,

The two biggest things that bothered me about what you posted is the "Stay tuned if you see my correcting submissions and then vote'em legit for me, please!!"

Asking all out for a legit vote? Just no matter what vote yes, without review? 

And I take back about my saying honesty.. When I first wake up I check this site, and that's when I read this. On my phone all the text is smashed togeather, and I totally missed this:

"I'm SO God-Awfully sorry that I've been foolish by not or forgotten to follow the rules"

More specifically "or forgotten to the follow the rules". That is saying, you are denying the possiblity of fault in some cases.. 

I'm not posting this to get on your case about it, but if you really want to turn things around and eventually re-earn the trust of the people on here, those are crazy suspect things to say sad

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:35:51

@oyamafamily:

"These are the curiosities which I wanted to kill on videogames."

You didn't actually post these as scores did you? 

Posted by on 2018-01-15 10:36:54

@oyamafamily:

These scores aren’t posted here are they? Uploading videos to you tube of cheated scores and exploitation’s is fine, it’s not fine to bring into competition 

Posted by on 2018-01-15 11:46:01

@KMP:

NO, I didn't posted as scores. I gave extra infos, notes and details in the following references:

Beamrider on 2600 HSC (2010)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/163975-hsc-season-7-week-42-beamrider/

Blue Print on 2600 HSC (2010)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/169373-high-score-club-806-blueprint/

Secret Quest on 2600 HSC (2010) - I was curious to see the ending of this game after the completion of Level 8 of 8.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/172910-high-score-club-815-secret-quest/page-2

Pressure Cooker on 2600 HSC (2012)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/197264-atari-2600-knockout-semi-finals-pressure-cooker/

Laser Gates on 2600 HSC (2012)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/195785-atari-2600-knockout-round-13-laser-gates/page-3

Galaga on 7800 HSC (2011)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/185773-7800-hsc-season-4-game-6-galaga/

Posted by on 2018-01-15 12:07:55

@ichigokurosaki1991:

Like I told you long ago, Ichigo:  just keep playing your games and keep posting your scores if you want to post scores here.  Play the games fair and square and HAVE FUN PLAYING.  Don't waste your time whining about the NO votes you're getting, because the fact of the matter is that you truly can't blame them for voting NO after your actions came to light.

It's probably going to take a while before you regain the trust of the community as a whole, but you'll just have to endure the process if you want to keep posting scores here.  Just post them and provide the best evidence you can.  If they vote NO for you... oh well.  Just endure it and have fun playing the games.  If you stay fair and honest, then in time, the voting process might work out better for you in the future.

You admitted to your wrongdoings, but don't expect us to applaud it and make it sound like you're so brave.  We don't have to like it; in fact, we have every right to be angry with what you have done!  Nevertheless, your admissions are a step in the right direction.  Please don't feel like you are being singled out on the topic of cheating, because you're not.  There ARE other cheaters on this site!  You just happen to be catching the brunt of the contempt right now because you were caught more easily.

Keep going in the right direction and enjoy playing your games.  As for how long it'll take for your scores to get accepted again:  it is what it is.  You'll have more respect for redeeming yourself than you would ever get for whining and calling those who vote against you "problematic."

Posted by on 2018-01-15 14:06:22

@DuggerVideoGames: I will do it for the sake you and everyone on this site!!
Posted by on 2018-01-15 14:49:49

@omargeddon: My attitude in front of everyone has changed, Omar.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 15:07:23

@ichigokurosaki1991:

You really do love this site huh smiley

Posted by on 2018-01-15 17:30:16

@ichigokurosaki1991:

Here are the submissions that I forgot to show console with, but resolved with videos with sufficient evident:

So?  There's no rule stating you have to show the console.  Plus I'd think a video is better proof anyway in general.

Posted by on 2018-01-15 17:50:56

@KMP: Of course I do, man. I've always been a patron here.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 18:17:03

@DarrylB: Sorry to tell you this, guys, but this ain't AtariAge High Scores Club nor it's Twin Galaxies. To be fairly honest.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 18:19:21

And.....there’s that signature reply that makes no sense that we’ve all come to expect from ichigo:)

Cheers man! 

I’m not opposed toichigo losing all his user points and trophies as a  proper restart to his competive gaming ventures 

Posted by on 2018-01-15 19:04:10

@derek: I'm keeping the Arcade Machine/Pinball ones, my man.
Posted by on 2018-01-15 19:57:24

@ichigokurosaki1991:

If this was TG or AtariAge you probably would have been booted and banned 4 years ago.. so yeah, it's not those sites.

Posted by on 2018-01-15 21:05:19

@derek:

I'm also not opposed to rebooting Ichigo's account. Can Serious do this? I've only heard that he's able to restrict access to read-only. Maybe he can do both...? 

Posted by on 2018-01-15 21:14:26

@derek: Exactly they should erase their entire account and trophies. What a shame this is. After that will it continue? Will he do Cheats again? Ichigo, why do not you look for a place where only a score can be placed and only a photo of evidence? where they do not imply deceits. there are other sites that are valid to do that ...
Posted by on 2018-01-15 21:30:42

@omargeddon: I got videos pre-uploaded to youtube.
Posted by on 2018-01-16 00:02:46

@ichigokurosaki1991: you cheated in many games, many many, and several players you demanded to show console, video and you had already cheated from the beginning. you cheated on yourself Maybe you feel hate towards us. Is that why you vote No on us? do not deceive us more Ichigo
Posted by on 2018-01-16 10:48:41

@omargeddon: I voted YES on all of your submissions, Omar.
Posted by on 2018-01-16 11:20:33

@ichigokurosaki1991:

Posted by on 2018-01-16 17:06:59

+1 to everything that IllSeaBass said

Posted by on 2018-01-17 15:48:13

As a newer member on the the Highscore site i am not fully aware of Ichigo's past wrong-doings.

I do however believe that even though he has admitted to the cheating some form of disciplinary action should be taken. What that may be or the severity of it is up for discussion. 

My view on this site since i've joined is that it comprises of a community of gamers who promote a friendly and competitive environment that has encouraged me to try and improve my gaming abilties, and experience games and consoles that i would never have considered playing. I started on this site to record some classic 80's MAME games but have found myself branching out into games i would never have experiened.

I cannot understand the fact that someone would want to post false scores, just put up your best score, have a bit of banter and most of all FUN..

Posted by on 2018-01-17 17:14:01

@Ivanstorm1973:

Totally agree with all your points. There's no other site I've found with so many a mix of platforms. And this is not TG so I can't understand why people cheat on records/games which are just supposed to be fun.

Posted by on 2018-01-18 04:40:56

Not much more I can add to what has already been said but this is a clear cut case if there ever was one. You were caught cheating, admitted to cheating, breaking the rules of the site and made ill gotten gains from it. This isn't like you were found exploiting a glitch, score farming or autofire which is wrong by my standards, this is cheating which is wrong by everyones standards.

I have no doubt you're sorry and regret cheating but that cannot absolve you from the consequences.

I want to know, how would you react if someone cheated and stole your 1st place position? What do you think the consequences should be?

Keep in mind in the world of gaming, not that this doesn't apply to everything else, when it comes to any level of competition or tournament casual or for prizes cheating is the #1 worst offense.

Posted by on 2018-01-18 05:25:13

@OriginalGamer: I just do it for the sake of competing or having fun
Posted by on 2018-01-18 08:59:49

@ichigokurosaki1991:

So you cheat to compete or have fun.  Not having much fun now, are you?

Posted by on 2018-01-18 14:31:13

@DuggerVideoGames: Nope.
Posted by on 2018-01-18 17:57:14

The reason why you cheated is irrelevant. If you can be honest about cheating be honest about what you think should happen now. Do a quick search about people cheating on an online game or tournament and you will find hours of video with the same outcome even when there is no real benefit other than points as is the case here. Let me save you some time, banning because cheating is not taken lightly anywhere.

That being said, I'm not asking or would vote for the ban hammer to fall on your head nor am I trying to give you a particularly hard time BUT, you have to understand why some don't want to forget about this, forgive you, join hands and sing kumbaya. What's the point of this site when everyone can cheat and all scores are maxed out 999999, how much fun would that be then?

One final thing, I remembered how vehement you were about the "no troll" you kept going on about and telling some new people to get lost and such. So tell me, how would you react if someone cheated and stole your 1st place position and what would you except to see as a proper course of action? Because if you were so concered with someone voting no, which doesn't break any rules, you would have to be well beyond reconcile when it comes to something as severe as cheating.

Posted by on 2018-01-18 21:55:19

@OriginalGamer: I wanted to see users with low legit reputation banned from HighScore.
Posted by on 2018-01-18 22:02:09

@OriginalGamer: http://www.highscore.com/discussions/topic/view/833
Posted by on 2018-01-18 22:15:41

Yes I remember that. You're still dodging the question but that's fine, I've said what I wanted on the subject and there's nothing left for me to say other than the following:

I'm going to show you enough respect to tell you straight up. As long as you still have every single illegitimate user point and stain the top ten spot on this site, I will no longer vote on any of your scores. That doesn't mean I will automatically vote no I just won't vote on anything you submit. If everyone forgives you with loving arms and tear filled eyes and all your scores get 1000% legit, more power to you, I'll not be a party to it.

Posted by on 2018-01-18 23:06:28

The low Reputation now is not very Important because You or The Trolls do in Us that we have good Evidence, Ichigo you are the Trickster. just look at his messages that he does to others in his message history. I think he is envious of all of us and he just wants to ruin our Legit. but that does not imply Everyone We know that you are the deceitful Trickster. You have tricked yourself. You need Psychological Help seriously. Now you walk as if nothing had happened. Help yourself. Sorry for my Bad English
Posted by on 2018-01-18 23:13:08

@omargeddon: My conduct has changed, Omar.
Posted by on 2018-01-18 23:31:15

How am I'm trolling?
Posted by on 2018-01-18 23:54:03

@OriginalGamer:

Ditto, glad to know that many of the regulars here feel the same. I have to add that I asked Ichigo 7 months ago on his timeline if he cheated, and he said Yes, but only 2 games. This was after finding a long thread on his Gyruss or TMNT score where users were calling him out and he ended up confessing. Now the list of games has quintupled to 10+ in his confession. There's no doubt there's more of these "ICheato" scores littering the site. He's been trolling this site for years, maybe not a NO troll, but rather his own breed of devious, deceitful, childish, cheating troll.

Hopefully when Serious returns, he can deal with the this drama and figure out a solution that benefits the site and the gamers here who have fun and participate in honest game play.

Posted by on 2018-01-18 23:56:44

did Oprah Winfrey write this post? Gimmie a break.

Posted by on 2018-01-19 00:14:33

@TK421: I did.
Posted by on 2018-01-19 00:46:39

@ichigokurosaki1991:

I.E., users whose legit rating is on RED STATUS!

Posted by on 2018-01-19 04:19:46

Another one of Ichigo's disgraceful cheated scores.  Although it was removed, it's still #1 on the Highest Scores page.  I'll take the liberty of topping this one.

http://www.highscore.com/scores/NESFamicomEmulated/Gyruss/46475

Posted by on 2018-01-19 11:12:08

@DuggerVideoGames: observe the reflection of T.V. there is the computer and the emulated game, zoom to the video. Another deception more. God how many games did he do like that? here does not imply the low score that he got .. it matters the action, the deception. http://highscore.com/scores/NESFamicom/Gyruss/49652
Posted by on 2018-01-20 00:27:50

@omargeddon:

Actually, Omar, he was probably filming with the computer in that one.  If you look at some of my old videos from before my webcam broke, you'll see the reflection of my computer screen facing the Television because I used the computer's built-in webcam and Movie Maker to film the games.

Posted by on 2018-01-20 06:45:54

@ichigokurosaki1991: Are all your F Zero X scores legit because i cant get anywhere near them??? It shows that you used Blue Falcon
Posted by on 2018-01-21 04:06:24

@Ivanstorm1973: You can use any vehicle.
Posted by on 2018-01-21 06:59:15

@Ivanstorm1973: Maybe only he use Save States is the most common to cheat..the "rules are not to use cheat codes, saves states or some altered game ... that's why we must present full recorded video, most of the players use OBS .. I only take my humble cell and emulators in it and an apk. to record video ..
Posted by on 2018-01-21 22:44:36

Ichigo is the person that told me about this place  I met him in person in Las Vegas, NV (where I live).  I know his pinball scores were all legit that he posted when he was here.  I am not on here that often, and this has been a lot of fun for me.  I now understand why some people scrutinize my pictures.  I personally have a career and do not have the time to devote like I would want to devote..  Also, on a personal note, I won my second Nevada State Pinball Title in a row!  Can't cheat and get this award!  Wish me luck in the Nationals!  Thank you to all of you; I hope this will continue to be a fun place and I hope the cheating can become completely resolved!  I know I took some posts down of pictures when I was questioned.  It was not worth it and i did not use video.  Someday I guess I will start having to record all of my playing.  Sincerely, Sean

Posted by on 2018-01-24 16:26:26

@SeanStewart:

succes in the Nationals! And no video is required for all scores. I just record them as my webcam is just sitting next to my TV so it's very easy to record. A good picture with the system, final score and name tag is ok for me. Cheers

Posted by on 2018-01-25 09:40:30

@DuggerVideoGames: BTW, think about your autism.
Posted by on 2018-08-02 02:24:11

@ILLSeaBass: Think about your autism.
Posted by on 2018-08-02 02:24:44

@omargeddon: Tu eres loco, guey!!
Posted by on 2018-08-02 02:25:45

@DuggerVideoGames: Having fun being retarded?
Posted by on 2018-08-02 02:26:22

@ichigokurosaki1991: having fun voting NO on the players? Soon you will disappear from the Top Ten.
Posted by on 2018-08-02 05:49:30

@ichigokurosaki1991:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BodXwAYeTfM

Posted by on 2018-08-02 10:58:37

@omargeddon: Pero Larcen te dije ya parale?
Posted by on 2018-08-02 12:18:29

@ichigokurosaki1991:

Pon la galleta en la tienda y iss den Kühlschrank.

Posted by on 2018-08-02 13:30:42