Topic: ILL Tempered SeaBass..

Hi, I just realized I could now post an intro now that I have a few trophies. My name is Matt aka "ILLSeaBass". I've been a gamer for life ever since I played my first arcade game at an early age (1979 or 80), grew up with all the Atari's, Commodore, NES on up. I've been a PC gamer for the last 10-15 years mainly playing FPSes (MOHAA, BF series, Dayz to name a few) and emulators now and again. I'm here to post my High Scores and most importantly to replay a lot of these games I haven't touched in decades. 

I currently reside in Denver, CO and probably have one of the largest collections of Arcade Marquees this side of the Mississippi. 

My all-time favorite Arcade game is "The Speed Rumbler". It's more nostaglic to me than anything, and it's also a pretty fun game. 

I record all of my game play on a pretty beefy PC using OBS and Launchbox.

Cheers, ISB

Posted by on 2016-11-27 03:32:09

@ILLSeaBass:

My name is Matt aka "ILLSeaBass". I've been a gamer for life ever since I played my first arcade game at an early age (1979 or 80)

I hear ya, I hope to do the same myself :) Been playing since I was 6 or 7 years old, with no stopping yet in my late 40s! 

Welcome!

Posted by on 2016-11-27 12:27:53

@ILLSeaBass:

Nice to meet you, Matt!!

Posted by on 2017-01-07 03:08:40

@ILLSeaBass:

Rock on!

Posted by on 2017-02-21 19:26:47