Topic: Improve the voting system!

So I seen voting have slowed down. I have an idea to bring votes to the table for all of us and get our scores accepted or denyed faster.

25 votes per score at this time. Keep this number its decent. Take this number of 25 and also make it a requirement to be met before another score may be submited. This will encourage users who only post scores to want to vote so they can post more scores. This will meet a 1 to 1 ratio as in 25 for 25. So for every submition 25 votes required and an identical 25 votes will be receaved elsewhere. Voting issues will be COMPLEATLY SOLVED! There is the exact amount and voting will no longer take months oh no it will probably take days instead. I see scores are submitted like crazy. We as a community need this.

Posted by on 2017-02-23 01:41:03

@thedarkbanshee:

We are expecting more users here!

Posted by on 2017-02-25 13:12:48

@ichigokurosaki1991: More users also means more scores to be voted on. These people how ecer much they vote will be adding new scores themselves. The bigger the community grows the worse the problem gets unless something is put in to help the situation.
Posted by on 2017-02-25 17:14:25

@thedarkbanshee: It's a shame it's becoming left out.
Posted by on 2017-02-25 21:14:41

I'm especially annoyed with how long it takes for the votes to come through, because I've more than done my part in voting for others.  I catch up to my voting on a daily basis and have cast thousands of votes in the past few months.  The amount of submissions I've made aren't even a fraction of the votes I've cast.

Posted by on 2017-02-26 06:16:14