Topic: No vote on frogger world record?

I posted full video with ending of video showing my nickname plus a picture of the score with name card and got a no vote? What more am I supposed to add?

Posted by on 2016-12-04 23:25:11

@wowitsbob:

You're OK, Bob.  It's those one or two jealous illegitimate bogeys going on a NO-vote spree on our scores and constantly dropping our legit reputation percentage!!  Are there anyways to weed them out??  'Cause this is getting on my nerves!!

Posted by on 2016-12-04 23:43:22

Yep, loser trolls or jealous users... I'm getting a # of no votes today. I really wish they made the NO votes public and viewable to users so we would understand their reason for the NO vote, granted it's legit and not some loon who has way to much free time on their hands wanting to push people buttons.Gotta love the internet... 

I've only been on this site for a few months now and from what I see, the owner of the site is MIA or quite in-active. Any new features are probably a long way away.

Posted by on 2016-12-08 12:13:27

@ILLSeaBass:

He goes by Serious, and he returned to this site a few days ago 'cause he has some projects to finish.  I wish it was made accountable, but the voters would have to remain anonymous at all times!!

Posted by on 2016-12-09 01:42:47

@ichigokurosaki1991:

Good to hear, it would be a shame to see this site become abandonware. I'm looking forward to future improvements to the site!

Posted by on 2016-12-09 08:41:30

@ILLSeaBass: So do I!! I wish this public interactive gaming community gets so much better and even more cooler!!
Posted by on 2016-12-09 20:53:42