Topic: Recognition score

I am going to record your games(the program Fraps 99).This entry I post on my Youtube account.You can clearly see the signature at the end of the game(HAL).Of the five votes I get 3x yes,2x no.As the reason stated-other.

What am I doing wrong?I can't speak English(google translate),sorry.

Posted by on 2016-07-11 14:31:18

@HAL:

Hi HAL. For Mame i always get 1 or 2 no votes. But it helps to also take a picture of the final score. As some people never look at the video.

It's easy. I use VLC to playback the video and you can take directly screenshots (pauze the game et voila).

Jealousy can also be a reason. So don't worry and keep them coming. In the end they will pass through.

Posted by on 2016-07-13 14:43:17

@GTibel:

Thank you for the answer.I'm a little cranky and upset.All the records I recorded myself,without fraud.Therefore, I regret the mistrust. I can't insert a video and photo at the same time.Advice please?

Posted by on 2016-07-13 14:54:02

@HAL:

You can always go back to your game score and click on 'ADD EVIDENCE'.  Next to the red 'Remove this score'.

But remember. No guarantee. Plus, you require 80% for your score to be accepted, so this is (i believe) max. 6 NO votes. Which should be ok for most of your submissions.

Posted by on 2016-07-13 14:58:45

@GTibel:

Add evidence.I'll try.Thanks so much for the advice.

Posted by on 2016-07-13 15:17:37

Personally, I'd just like to be able to record my video footage in a way that it shows up in full on Youtube.  For some reason, OBS cuts off part of it.

Posted by on 2016-07-22 19:24:36