SFCHAMPION avatar
Comments
Great nik!very nice high score!
-- Posted by paolocolman666 on 2017-11-15 13:39:01   Reply

yes

-- Posted by derek on 2017-11-16 12:09:30   Reply

Thanks ! ^_^

-- Posted by SFCHAMPION on 2017-11-16 13:09:20   Reply

glad to see people are using the strength rating.

-- Posted by S.BAZ on 2017-12-05 10:31:31   Reply

iWatched your Run & it was a nice one. However you did not show the dips/Difficulty Settings which is required. Also, there are 3 instances of you being hit by an Enemy. Yet your Character didn’t loose any vitality or health meter reduction. Can you explain how that was possible. I’m not going to vote on this run but, you may want to look at the rules/requirements for Score submission & approval.

-- Posted by DeadThumbGamer on 2017-12-15 09:36:17   Reply
@DeadThumbGamer:

Hi !

Maybe you does not know that in this game to lose a single bar (or 2 bars sometimes vs skeletons) you must receive an hard hit, a combo or multiple normal hit. Plus, if you get the meat while you have full bar in this game you have pratically an "invisible" half bar that sometimes prevents you to lose a full single bar in usual conditions (Bars disappears when enough % of damage is reached).

Dips switches or anything else are not showed only because as you surely see in my youtube video i put that video online many years ago only to show my ability in this game without thinking that many years over there was a site to put it to prove my score, but if you want some other evidence it has been uploaded on marp the same time as the video. I can link my inp if you want it.

Bye ^_^

-- Posted by SFCHAMPION on 2017-12-16 04:43:11   Reply
@DeadThumbGamer:

Hi !

Maybe you does not know that in this game to lose a single bar (or 2 bars sometimes vs skeletons) you must receive an hard hit, a combo or multiple normal hit. Plus, if you get the meat while you have full bar in this game you have pratically an "invisible" half bar that sometimes prevents you to lose a full single bar in usual conditions (Bars disappears when enough % of damage is reached).

Dips switches or anything else are not showed only because as you surely see in my youtube video i put that video online many years ago only to show my ability in this game without thinking that many years over there was a site to put it to prove my score, but if you want some other evidence it has been uploaded on marp the same time as the video. I can link my inp if you want it.

Bye ^_^

-- Posted by SFCHAMPION on 2017-12-16 05:17:53   Reply

Sorry, i double posted for error :/

-- Posted by SFCHAMPION on 2017-12-16 05:18:51   Reply

Hi all!

I confirm that SFCHAMPION record is good. Voting YES.

And I agree with his explanations about the life meter and settings.

Great game!

-- Posted by TRBMetroidTeam on 2018-01-08 22:07:10   Reply

Hi TRB !

Thanks ! :)

Long time no see ;)

-- Posted by SFCHAMPION on 2018-01-16 09:10:47   Reply
@SFCHAMPION:

Although I’ve played GA, admittedly I’m not aware of the Games intricacies. I appreciate you explaining. I don’t recall voted but, I know I didn’t Vote “No” because of my lack of understanding regarding hit detection & what have you. If I recall correctly, this Run of your is a 1CC (yes?). If so, outstanding Gameplay & Achievement! No worries on the dbl post, we are not perfect... happens - Later Gamer!

-- Posted by DeadThumbGamer on 2018-02-13 09:50:21   Reply