Topic: How to get the trolls and rule breakers off this site

1.  Never ever EVER say anything to them to begone or get lost or something like that.

2.  If you not say anything to them,  it'll wait 'til they get very very tired and, it'll begone.

3.  If you dare say anything to them,  it'll come back for you, so think about it before you do something stupid to them.

4.  Never insult them by its name.

That will be all.

Posted by on 2016-09-08 21:31:36

@ichigokurosaki1991:

Just let them run arround destry the ideals of the site and let them do it. GREAT IDEA.

Ok sorry for the sarcasim but as correct you are that they may get tired and egging them on just keeps them commng back I think a better idea is an IP ban providing they do not have a non static IP.

Posted by on 2016-10-18 15:22:26

@thedarkbanshee:

Great Idea, man!

Posted by on 2016-10-18 16:05:51

@thedarkbanshee:

I don't think it's a good idea.  Users can register onto this site and vote however they like.

Posted by on 2016-10-18 20:33:17

@ichigokurosaki1991: This is true but voting improperly just to do so is malicious weather it is a yes or no vote.
Posted by on 2016-10-19 19:31:23

@thedarkbanshee:

But we can vote whatever what suits us the best.

Posted by on 2016-10-19 19:34:31

@thedarkbanshee

I wouldn't take anything Ichigo says seriously.  He is contradictory with everything he says.  First he says what you said is a good idea, then he says what you said is not a good idea.  He constantly whined about the NO votes he received, now he changes his tune and says we can vote however we see fit; meanwhile, he continues to whine in the same breath about receiving NO votes and says that those who voted NO on his scores are "robbers" (even though he cheated on his scores back then).

Ichigo, if you want to put your time on this site to good use and get enjoyment out of it, then just submit your scores - along with video evidence - and enjoy your scores.

Posted by on 2016-10-19 20:07:19

@DuggerVideoGames:

Sorry, Dugger.  But in a past few months, I started to lose my cool when those from outta nowhere started voted NO on my scores.  Everyone seems to have angry at me for what I did.  I got annoyed when I see low legit rated users. That drove me very uncomfortable.   You're correct, yelling at them won't get anything anywhere!   I will never lose my cool again nor I will cheat again unless specified via Requsting.  My comment is waiting for you at your profile page.  Oh, and I don't nomally do videos of public places such as Retro Arcades, Barcades, Pinball Museums, and Pinball Parlors.  Except I do videos of LaserDisc Arcade Games, so I held a camera and another hand for both joystick and button operation.  So Before voting NO, I just type in by location.

Posted by on 2016-10-19 20:33:40

@ichigokurosaki1991:

You seem to be forgetting the fact that you were cheating on those scores which they voted NO on.  They had every right and legitimate reason to vote NO and yet you lost your cool over it when you were the one committing wrongdoing at the time!  What those NO voters did was the correct and right thing to do now that we know you cheated on those scores!

It appears that you're the one who's not moving on, as you have referred to them again in recent days as "robbers" for voting NO on your wrongful scores.

I voted YES on your NBA Jam video last night after I noticed that you had a video; however, I did NOT watch the video first.  I voted YES, but I was disappointed in the fact that I gave you a YES vote because your "evidence" was TERRIBLE.  Your only "evidence" was a very short video (about 10-20 seconds) showing a picture of your 48-38 final score, and a picture of your Sega CD console itself.  There was no video of the gameplay and no video of your settings.  It made me wish I had watched the video first before giving you that YES vote (which your poor "evidence" did not deserve).

Posted by on 2016-10-19 20:45:10

@DuggerVideoGames:

Oh, about those who voted NO, that's true.  So, will you forgive me and move on?

Posted by on 2016-10-19 20:47:32

@DuggerVideoGames:

I can do a video of NBA Jam (Original for Sega CD/T.E. for 32X) tonight.  Can I upload the NES ones that I used cheats and continues of the game name that allows cheats and continues? Before voting NO, at least just give it a chance to present you my apology gift for you.

Posted by on 2016-10-19 21:29:36

@DuggerVideoGames:

Excuse my sucky evidence, man.  I'll do a TRUE video of it tonight.

Posted by on 2016-10-19 22:03:19

Sometimes you just have to let it be.

Posted by on 2016-10-21 21:24:54

@LarcenTyler: That's true.
Posted by on 2016-10-21 21:33:34