Internet Gaming Bash of the Year 2
The return of IGBY is coming in July. Players can sign up for the contest at http://www.tournament.vg/#/event/igby2/main and pick what team they wish to play for. Who will win this time? Will it be DKF again or one of the newcomer teams such as MARP or TG?
1. - [B]Selected games will be played for the entire five week period July 1st to August 5th[/B]
2. - [B]Minimum of 20 games.[/B] Each team will choose the same amount of games – send your game selections to Wolf no later than June 30th. Wolf will inform all sites of game selections upon receipt of selections. Should duplicate game selections be received, the team with the highest number of registered players will yield to the team with the smaller number of players. The smaller team will select another game. Wolf will advise of all details once final list of games have been posted. Once games are selected and posted by Wolf. Games will be played with default dip switches
3. - [B]Auto fire is not allowed[/B]
4. - Adjudication – Players are required to submit a screenshot. First place scores will require an INP or Twitch highlight URL. Players are encouraged to save their INPs for all game play. Disputes (if any) will be handled on a case by case basis and reviewed by all sites.
5. - Submissions: players should submit their scores via http://www.tournament.vg/#/event/igby2/main – as we want to maintain as live a scoreboard as possible, please submit early and often. Please do not hold on to score submissions.
6. - All games must be completed and submissions received no later than 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time on August 5th. Any scores submitted after this time will not be valid. Again, submit early and often.
7. scoring will be Top 5 from each team per game will score points for their team.
8. Teams are required to have a minimum of 10 players. Any team that does not have 10 registered players by the beginning of the event will be required to be placed in a state of "partnership". This is essentially a merger of two teams. For example, if Team XYZ is partnered with DKF, then the two teams will become "DKF + XYZ", essentially working as one. It is the sole discretion of the event organizer (wolf) if and how partnerships will occur, but in the event they do occur, they will be engineered to ensure overall tournament-wide team balance.