Topic: Introduction from Uno

I'm UnoSeed, friend and husband to the almost-top-100 competitor Buttons!! 

I have a massive list of hobby/talents including but not limited to..

Animation, Programming, Music creation, Toy modding/collecting, Game modding, Painting, Poetry, Writing..

This is my first attempt at competitive gaming and am really only standing in the shadow of my ultra-competitive (and not likely to admit it) wife of 20+ years, Buttons.  I'm usually watching her beat these high scores while she films herself and hushes me and have been tempted enough to give it a try myself. I prefer old-school hardware and veer from emulation if possible.  Having beaten Macross for the PS2 over and over it's probably my favorite disc-based game (I think that the charge-missle system in Robotech is STUPID, but have beaten that game several times as well, mostly to unlock the Patriot paint scheme). I like cartridges more and stress the theme that... 'ALL SPINNY THINGS MUST DIE!!'.  I have a LOT of kids and built an arcade with my wife.  I also program Atari and Sega games for fun.   

Here is some animation I just put up on YouTube from my love for TransFormers.. The animation has been done for some time and I only recently got inspired enough to add music, voices, and sound effects.  My newer work is much better and will also be uploaded in between high score videos.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuMMaNTJ4lI

I'm honestly not a competitive person and if playing the games wasn't fun I wouldn't do it.

Thanks for any votes and I've had a lot of fun on the site so far! 

Posted by on 2020-01-25 13:20:57

Welcome laugh

Posted by on 2020-01-29 18:00:21

Welcome to the site. smiley

Posted by on 2020-02-14 12:48:52

@UnoSeed:

good

Posted by on 2020-04-07 23:15:41