Topic: Time Lapse?

Hey guys, I'm new to High Score and I have a problem with recording videos. I simply do not have the resources at this time to post a 2 hour+ video for games that roll the score over. I understand that videos on those types of games are expected, so I was wondering if it would be acceptable to film a timelapse instead. For those of you who do not know the technique: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-lapse_photography .

I realize that with this method, one could simply loop the same portion of play over and over again. I suspect that this would be easy to notice, but to add to the credibility of the video I was thinking that I could put one of something in front of the TV every time it rolls over. Something small, like a Lego brick. Every time it rolls over, another Lego brick would appear below the TV set. Well, something like that, anyway. 

Is this acceptable, or is there another method that I could use to verify those kinds of scores? I'm itching to get involved, so I appreciate any kind of feedback I receive!

-T1peM0nkey

Posted by on 2014-07-17 17:15:34

If the score pass it will pass. :)

A time lapse video is better then nothing i guess. I would vote yes it's well made like the explained.

Aaand, not all games roll over scores. ;)

Posted by on 2014-07-19 11:45:13

is it possible to make a time lapse video that can be slowed down? 

maybe that would still be too big of a file if that's your problem.

agreed it would be better than nothing.  I'm guessing it would get some no votes but maybe still pass.

Posted by on 2014-07-26 14:54:21