Topic: Where are all the voters?

It's almost like my scores haven't had any votes in almost a week.  What's going on here?

Posted by on 2016-08-02 21:45:00

@LarcenTyler:

Same here!

Posted by on 2016-08-02 23:22:28

I'm serious, I haven't had anyone vote on my scores for awhile.

Posted by on 2016-08-04 21:03:20

same for me here, but I just came back from my holidays, I think most of the people are not home during several weeks of summer wink

Posted by on 2016-08-18 01:21:23

So.... how would this affect the contests? I've been trying to get a few scores in before the deadline; however, all but one of my scores are waiting on the sufficient number of votes to count so I'm officially stuck at one. 

Posted by on 2016-08-22 20:01:47

I know, and I need to get a few voters for my scores left.  Only a couple of numbers remaining.

Posted by on 2016-09-08 13:30:00

Excuse me for bumping into this old thread, but I need 1-2 more votes left per submission of pinball because it's been 2 months and I just got back from my Nevada-Califonia Birthday Pinball Road Trip.  Can someone please tell me what's the meaning of this?  I'm expecting more voters there.  Thank you!!

Posted by on 2017-01-13 00:29:06

I just been following some of peoples user points, and to me lots of the regulars are not participating in voting it seems. And quite a few seems to have left the site. If we want more voters we should encourage new users, instead of discouraging them. I know of 5 players that has posted scores, with decent proof, but no user points, and none of them stood a chance of going legit. Any idea why ?

Posted by on 2017-01-16 16:34:32

@Maxwel:

I catch up on my voting on a daily basis; sometimes this site takes a day or several days to update everybody's user points in league stats.  I have noticed that even when the user points update over the past few months, some people have no problem posting a lot of scores but do very little voting themselves.  That's a shame, because users like myself vote all the time to help others get their scores processed; they should at least return the favor for the rest of us users.

Some of the newer members have done a wonderful job of voting and voting often.  Other newer members could stand to vote more frequently, however; furthermore, it would help if all the regulars started voting more often again.  For the amount of new members we've gained in the past few months, it's unacceptable for voting to slow down to a crawl.  You would think more members means more voting and more often.

Posted by on 2017-01-16 17:12:07