Galaga 88 (Arcade Emulated / M.A.M.E.)

Score: 102,500
World Ranking: 7
Scored By: jessiewonka (JJJ)
90% Legit
jessiewonka avatar
Galaga 88 102,500 points
Comments
Avatar of jessiewonka
90% legit? Maybe people think I'll get the other 10% from the actual PCB.
-- Posted by jessiewonka on 2014-02-14 21:09:25   Reply