Score: 305,480
World Ranking: Waiting for votes
Scored By: braddeicide
Legit? (68%)
braddeicide avatar
Frostbite 305,480 points
Frostbite 305,480 points
Comments

Oh lol, i scribbled all over the first one trying to crop it but i had the pen tool enabled :)

-- Posted by braddeicide on 2017-12-03 05:50:10   Reply
Hi Brad, you seem to be getting "No" votes. I can probably point out a few things. First, some people may vote no because you didn't show id in any of the pictures. Just a piece of paper next to the television with your name on it usually suffices. Also, you may have played this on a multi-cart rather than just the game itself. I forgot to show id on my first submission and i got all no votes and i almost just left the site. I removed my first submission and put up another one that showed id and it passed with no problem. Welcome to the site.
-- Posted by Pjsteele on 2017-12-03 09:23:20   Reply
@Pjsteele:

Also, you may have played this on a multi-cart rather than just the game itself.

"Rad Action Pak" is a pirate cart, I do believe.  So he'd have to play it either under the listing of something like "Rad Action Pak: Frostbite" or "Frostbite (Rad Action Pak)", neither of which is in the database.  So that leaves to removing this score entirely and requesting one of those two, unless he has the actual Frostbite cart, which he CAN submit a score for that, of course.

-- Posted by DarrylB on 2017-12-03 10:27:55   Reply
@Pjsteele:

Found the game, so this was played/filed under the incorrect name: http://atariage.com/software_page.php?SoftwareLabelID=1749

-- Posted by DarrylB on 2017-12-03 10:30:39   Reply
Yea, i just hate when new members put up their first score and get voted down and then you never hear from them again. :/
-- Posted by Pjsteele on 2017-12-03 11:35:59   Reply
@Pjsteele:

Hopefully that won't happen.  Playing a game on an incorrect listing has happened before with new members.  Unless he spent hours and hours playing until he made that score it shoudln't be a big deal.

-- Posted by DarrylB on 2017-12-03 11:48:51   Reply

I thought it was the same game loaded on the multicart.

kinda like "Genesis 6-pack" with Sonic and Streets of Rage, Columns, etc.

-- Posted by S.BAZ on 2017-12-07 22:29:31   Reply